This course is open to experienced firearms handlers, such as close protection operatives and maritime security officers. If you do not continually fire and practice weapon drills, your skill set does fade and your reaction times will become longer in alleviating problems and so we have designed this course to keep your skills up and fresh.
The instructor will quickly assess your current level of competency and will work with you to improve your knowledge, safety and competency, to obtain your skill set and accuracy to the highest standard achievable.
Course Documentation (Required before attending the course)
- Criminal Record Background Check / Disclosure (less than 12 months old)
- Military Testimonial / Service Certificate / Police Service certificate / Military ID Card
- Copy of Passport / Drivers Licence / Official Government ID
- Proof of address (utility bill, bank statement etc) less than 3 months old
- Certificate of Mental health (If student is not still servicing in HM Forces)