Due to the expansion of Horizon, we are on the lookout for experienced Medical Training Professionals to join team to assist delivery First Person on Scene, First Response Emergency Care and Medicine and Remote Areas courses from our UK training centre (located 14 miles North of Glasgow International Airport).
Must be or have one of the following:
- IHCD Ambulance Paramedic qualification or HCPC Registered Paramedic (University qualification
- Doctor (GMC registered)
- Nurse (NMC registered with relevant clinical experience)
- Army CMT 1
- St John’s Ambulance, Tech 3
- IHCD Ambulance Technician qualification (Registered with IHCD), equivalent or above
- Teaching qualification; AET Level 3, PTLLS or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 or more years training delivery experience
- Excellent presentation and teaching skills with the ability to create successful hands-on learning experiences for students in accordance with the course curriculum.
- Well-developed English oral and written skills.
- Decisive with problem solving and analytical skills
- Computer literate with working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications.
- Effective time-management skills.
- Well balanced interpersonal and client focused skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise in quick pace environment
- Military or police experience
- Operational and medical experience, including clinical
- Experience in the training and management of multi-national personnel
- Registered as a trainer with Qualsafe Awards to deliver First Response Emergency Care Level 3 courses
- Possesses an Internal Quality Assurance Qualification