At Horizon we are committed to operating with integrity and to the highest ethical standards. Our reputation and the trust and confidence of those with whom we deal, is vital to realising our vision to make Horizon a respected and successful global security company. Horizon will not tolerate any behaviour or practice that compromises our principles of:
Here at Horizon we believe that every business should have moral obligations and well as business ones. We are committed as a company to treating others with fairness, honesty and integrity, abiding by our word at all times.
Delivering promises to our clients is crucial in our business development and survival. We don’t just want our customers to be satisfied with our services, we want to go above and beyond what is expected of us, so our clients know they’re receiving the best security support service, over and above our competitors.
Commitment & Reliability
We are 100% committed to every project we are involved in, no matter how large or small, making sure you receive the highest standard in all areas, on time and as promised. We are a dependable company, always producing what we outline from the start.
We always set the standards high at Horizon, aiming to guide and inspire our employees to exceed these expectations. Through creating a working environment which drives our employees to be the best we can, ensures our business performs and grows year on year. This in turn has enabled us to deliver a high end product and service to our existing clients.
We only recruit and employ the most skilled staff members with the highest levels of professional expertise to create a team that will ensure you and your business are fully satisfied with the consultant working in direct support in whatever capacity they are employed.
We undertake to:
- Act with integrity and adhere to the highest standard of business ethics
Deliver the highest standard of service to its clients and maintain client confidentiality
- Comply with the laws and regulations of the countries within which it operates
Contract only with established legal entities and in accordance with relevant national and international law
- Comply with international and local human rights laws and applicable provisions of international humanitarian law
- Operate with full respect for the values, culture and religions of host states
- Not condone discrimination, or harassment of people for any reason
- Not permit its personnel to commit any act which might prejudice the security and stability of a host state or impact adversely on the local environment.