We offer students the option to attend a course now and pay later. This offer is available by selecting the ‘Attend Now, Pay Later’ option prior to booking.
A deposit is required to reserve a place on each course. The deposit amount required varies dependent on the value of the course(s) you select, ranging between £250 and £500 (+VAT). The remaining course balance must cleared within 12 months from the course start date. If accommodation is required the cost of this must be paid upon arrival at our training centre, the accommodation cost is not included as part of our ‘Attend Now, Pay Later’ offering.
Failure to settle the balance in full within the 12-month period will result in legal action being taken to retrieve the balance. This could result in additional fee’s been applied to recover the balance.
To be considered eligible you must meet the following criteria:
- Have been a UK resident for 3 years
- Be over the age of 18 years’ old.
- On a minimum order value of £750 (+VAT)
- This offer is not applicable for course’s delivered outside of the UK
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, discounts or ELCAS claims.
A student loan agreement will be completed, signed and witnessed by both parties when the course commences.
We require debit or credit card details in your name, registered to your address and a 2nd form of proof of address ID which can be any of the documents listed below:
- Valid Full UK Driving licence (sorry, provisional licences are not accepted)
- Council Tax Notification (which is valid for the current tax year)
- Bank statement, which needs to show name and address, be dated within the last month and be an original, not a photocopy or a printout from the internet
- Credit card statement (this must show your name and address, be dated within the last month and be an original, not a photocopy or a printout from the internet)
- Water, electricity, gas, dual fuel or landline phone bill (dated within the last 3 months)
Please contact us to find out more information.